About Us

Justin and I have been married 5 years, have had Shelby, our boxer, for 3 years, and now have a wonderful son, Sam! Our life could not feel more complete. We feel so blessed, and we are so grateful for our wonderful friends and family.

Sam and Shelby

Sam and Shelby

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Sam is 16 weeks old!

Wow, how time flies! Sam is 16 weeks old tomorrow, and he's more than doubled his weight since he was born (he weighs 15 1/2 lbs already)! He is such a wonderful baby, and he just brightens our day with his big, gummy smiles :) He gave mommy his first smile at 5 weeks old, and laughed out loud for daddy last week! Oh, how it just melts our heart. He also rolled over for the first time last week, on his 15 week birthday. I was so happy I got in on video!

No comments:

Post a Comment